Sonet (Soda) Integrates their DAO Ecosystem Database with DeepDAO
Soda Extension by Sonet is pleased to announce a great partnership with DeepDAO to integrate Sonet’s DAO ecosystem database with DeepDAO. Through DeepDAO, Sonet can discover thousands of new and established DAOs, their governance and treasuries in one platform! You can also find smartest, most involved participants in the DAO Ecosystem, and in your DAO.
DeepDAO displays a rich view and analysis of up-to-date token treasury, governance and membership data for over 2,000 DAOs, on multiple blockchains and governance platforms. On top of that data layer, they are building connections and communication in and between DAOs and their members.
Opportunities to enhance Sonet’s DAO ecosystem with DeepDAO include:
- Detailed, dynamic dashboards contextualize individual and organizational data with daily ecosystem measures and indices, categorization, functional descriptions, live blockchain addresses, a tooling section, and more.
- Listed DAOs get immediate discovery, transparent governance and treasury dashboards, indications of similar DAOs and members, and a ready-made platform for tokenized deliberations.
- Every DAO member (holder of the DAO’s governance tokens) gets a personal, self-owner profile page to be curated as they like, containing a record of their activities in listed DAOs, similar members, DAO score, DAO and ecosystem data context, and ongoing added features.
DeepDAO is the leading discovery and analytics engine for the DAO ecosystem. DeepDAO’s passion is to aggregate, list, and analyze financial and governance data for the super-fast growing DAO ecosystem. We feature thousands of DAOs, and millions of governance participants, thus creating a vast network of social and work related connections in the web3 space.
Sonet is focused on resolving the communication problems of Web3 by creating bridges for Web3 networks as well as connecting traditional Web2 media platforms. Existing Web2 applications like popular social networks, and future apps will be created using our SDK middleware development framework. Our middleware aggregator, enables end users to interact in Web2 using Web3 infrastructure services.
How Sonet’s DAO ecosystem can list and edit on DeepDAO:
Listing a DAO on DeepDAO is permissionless and takes minutes:
- Connect your blockchain wallet to out website by clicking the ‘profile’ button
- List a new DAO by clicking the ‘list dao’ button
- Finally, fill-in your admin and DAO information.
Congratulations! After completing the steps above, you will be notified by email that your DAO page on DeepDAO is made available as soon as you hit “list organizations.”
Upon listing, your token, governance and treasuries data will be sent to verification by the DeepDAO team, while other details are available for viewing on the DAO’s pages.