Soda now supports both Ethereum and Polygon. If users would like to switch between these networks on Soda, here is how to do so with the Metamask wallet.
Switching Networks on Metamask for Desktop
On the desktop MetaMask, you can choose option 1 or 2 in the following image to switch the network on your Metamask.
1. Click the Network you are currently connected to at the top of Metamask’s home page
1A. On the pop up screen below, click on any of the available Networks shown, or choose the option at the bottom called “Custom RPC” to add a new network. You will then be taken to screen 3 where you can fill out the custom network details
2. Click the circle icon at the top right of Metamask.
2A. Click the “Settings” button at the bottom of the drop down menu
2B. Scroll down until you see the “Networks” option
2C. Click this option and you can choose from the available Networks shown. You can also choose to “Add Network” to add a new network. You will then be taken to screen 3 where you can fill out the custom network details
Switching Networks on Metamask for Mobile
- Click the 3 layered icon on the top left of your Metamask view
- Click the “Settings” button
- Then, select the “Networks” option
- You can then choose from the available networks that you would like to switch to. You can also click “Add Network”
- You will then be taken to screen 5 where you can fill out the custom network details
To enable testnets to appear on your list of networks, follow these steps:
- Go to your Metamask settings as was shown above
- Click on “Advanced”
- Scroll down and flip the switch to on under “Show test networks”
Following these steps, any user on Soda should be able to seamlessly switch networks using their connected Metamask wallet. Just be sure that once you switch networks on Metamask to refresh the page on your Soda application to ensure the switch. As you can see, we strive to make it simple to take advantage of all of our supported chains!